Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun Summer Days!!

Hadleigh Belle Clark
7/25/09
8.3 pounds


Saturday my niece was finally born.
Congrats Jordon & Heather!!!

Mack was excited to meet his new cousin. He was so cute with her. He just kept wanting to love on her & give her kisses. Even Mya was very interested in the baby. She kept holding her arms out saying baby, baby. Hadleigh is definitely an angel. She is sooo cute & cuddling.

The last little while we have been BUSY, with what I'm not exactly sure. We have been enjoying summer. So sorry this post is a little long but I decided to play catch up on blogging.

This last weekend we were invited to go to our friends cabin in Ashton. So we left Friday morning & came home Sunday afternoon. We had a blast. Ashton is such a beautiful area.


We went swimming in a creek. The kids loved it. Mya sat there for about an hour just playing or should I say eating rocks. No matter how many times we told her to stop she would find another rock to stick in her mouth. She is such a water baby.
Yes, that is a water snake. Mack caught that thing & thought it was pretty cool. It's funny because he normally is so scared of bugs, hornets, basically anything that crawls.

We went to big springs to feed the fish, but was more intrigued by the Bull Moose. I was a little nervous to take a picture so close but the moose was more interested in eating then charging us.

Here we are at cave falls. The falls were gorgeous but the mosquitoes were not.

We had so much fun. Getting away is always nice. Thanks Ben & Angie for the fun weekend.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

The rest of the pics are just some random catch-up pics that I have been meaning to blog.

Mack has been into tractors lately so Ben let us go on a tour @ RM and see the tractors. Mack loved it. He has informed me he wants to be a cowboy when he grows up and drive lots of big tractors.



This is Ladd's birthday party. Me & the kids surprised him with a little Hawaii themed party.


Mya's first haircut!! Since her hair was starting to look like a really bad mullet, I cut her hair so that it was even. Ladd wasn't so excited but trust me she looks a lot better, plus it will grow.


Mack & Mya on the Fourth of July!!

1 comment:

  1. The new baby is really cute, I saw pictures on facebook. That is awesome seeing a moose at Big Springs. The kids love going there and feeding the fish. I can't believe how big the kids are getting.

    ReplyDelete