
Mack got a touch of the stomach bug & is SICK. Poor thing!! Doesn't he look cute sleeping with his hands up by his face? Today was a big day for Mack. About a year ago we went with some friends to get some shoes for her kids for school. Since sketchers are a big deal for kids that is what she bought for her kids. Mack really wanted some, but I told him after looking at the price, he could wait until he was big enough to go to school & then he could get some. Well a year later my little man is going to preschool. Mack never ever forgets anything, so today we went shopping for some sketchers. He even found the cool light up police ones that he saw on TV. Mack was so excited. It was kind of cute because he wore flip flops to the store but packed with him some socks so he could try on his new sketchers & wear them as soon as he bought them. He put them on right when we got into the car. The whole day he ran & jumped everywhere we went. On the car ride home he started complaining that his stomach hurt & that I needed to put food in his belly right away. I told him we were almost home to wait. He did not like that answer & threw a little fit & then he told me his belly hurt bad. So I asked if he was sick. His reply was no, but his throat hurt. Well we got home gave him some milk & crackers. He seemed fine. A few hours later he was yelling again that he was super hungry & his throat hurt bad. Yep, sure enough he threw up on the carpet. So I hurried him into the bathroom & he has been sick ever since. I hate when my kiddies are sick. I hope you feel better soon buddy!!!
That is no fun for either of you. I hope he gets feeing better soon!! What preschool is Mack going to? We need to get together soon, Parker wants to play again.
ReplyDeleteIt is really hard when kids are sick because there isn't much we can do for them. My kids end up on my bed with a sheet under them and watching movies all day. Hope he gets better quick.
ReplyDelete