Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall is in the AIR!!!!

A few weekends ago we went for a drive to see the fall leaves. Fall is my favorite time of the year, so Ladd took us for a drive up to Jackson. The leaves had turned colors, the weather was perfect and the kids got along...... It was a great day!!


I tried to get a picture of the fam!!!


Mack had to bring his football and take pictures with it, since it is football season and all.


Mya was being a little stink and not really smiling for the camera!!


We also drove over and took a peak at the Teton's and I just had to get a picture.



I love taking pictures of my kids and the colored leaves.




What a beautiful day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is too stinkin cute!! I love the colored leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVIN the pictures! You do a great job! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete