Monday, February 21, 2011

Just a Typical Day!!

Most days you will find us just Chillin at home. I do some babysitting for my brother, so I get to spend some time with my cute little nephew. The kids love playing with their Cousin Mannix, and I think Mannix likes them to. A few days we were all just watching some cartoons and hangin out.... when Mya zonked out in the Lazy Boy and Mack was showing Mannix how to play some Mario on his DS. It was all so cute I had to take pics.
Here is the Sleeping Beauty!!!


It was so funny how Mannix was actually staring at the DS like he was completely understanding exactly what Mack was doing. They sat there for a good 20 minutes before Mannix finally got bored!!

*Scroll down to see some more posts that I actually got around to doing today*

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone is doing something they like. Great time for you to have a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That is the cutest picture. I love the look Mannix is giving Mack. :) Thanks for watching him for us.

    ReplyDelete