Now, I have to post about my little girl, MYA. She is so much fun. She is very curious and into everything. The other day before I went to bed I was feeling down because I hadn't accomplished anything on my list to do. I just couldn't believe that I wasn't able to get things done. Just as I was thinking about things to do tomorrow, I heard a loud crash. I looked over and there was Mya at the book shelf knocking over pictures. I have a big book shelf full of framed photos. Keeping up with two kids can be difficult sometimes. I tried to get some pictures of a normal day of what Mya gets into to but sometimes I didn't have time to get the camera. Some of her favorite things to get into are: toilet, shower, garbage cans, cupboards, DVD's, my book shelf, dishwasher, and any of Mack's toy drawers.
Monday, January 26, 2009
CrAzY DaYs!!!
I started working!! I get to work with my Dad during TAX SEASON. If you don't know anything about accounting this time of year can get hectic. I have been busy with that and keeping up with the house work, I do have to mention that Ladd has been a big help and has been the one actually doing the laundry and dishes here and there. (thanks babe!) My brother Jordon is getting married, so the last couple of Saturdays I have been attending some fun bridal showers. Here are some cute photos of what the kids have been up to......
Mack built a snowman. His favorite part of the weekend was riding the four wheeler in the snow with his dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will for sure be Mia proofing your house when she figures out that walking will get her places faster. I can't believe she is standing!! Where does the time go, I can't believe she will be one in a few months!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet working is a big change ...hope its a good one. Mya is SO cute. I'd kiss those cheeks all day.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how big Mya is getting. She has changed so much since I saw you last! How is work going? We need to get the boys together. Cash asks about Mack all the time.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so adorable. Mack looks so much like you! Yes those are hats I made. How is working for your dad?
ReplyDeleteMyya is so cute with her little bed-head in the crib! Tell her she is too young to try to walk yet!!
ReplyDeleteGotta love husbands who help with laundry and dishes-- we're lucky girls!!
(My brother had a baby girl yesterday and named her Mya too!)