Sorry for not blogging lately. I have just been busy with work, house, family, & brother's wedding. Last Saturday February 7th was Jordon and Heather's wedding. It was a lot of fun. Heather is part Hawaiian so their wedding was a Hawaiian theme with lots of flowers and bright colors. I can't believe my brother is already old enough to be getting married.Congratulations JORDON!!!

Here is Mya with Spencer. How cute!
Last night I went to a bumbles party which was a lot of fun. I even bought myself a watch. I normally am not a fan of watches, but these are sooo cute that I couldn't resist. They are like a bracelet and watch into one. Sorry it isn't a clear picture, but it is really cute!
My mom LOVES those watches. She's been getting them in Utah for a while but I heard someone around here is doing them now. Did you get the summer band? Its cute. They tempt me even though I only wear a watch to work and know I would never wear it. Mya's dress and headband is cute... I need a girl just for the bows and headbands. Thanks for the comment. I am petrified of a long horrible labor or c-section. Were you induced with Mack?
ReplyDeleteIt was good seeing you the other day!! You look great and Mya is such a cutie!! Wish we could've seen Mack, then him and Livie could have been wild together (;
ReplyDeleteHey Mya's dress was adorable. We need to get together this week and dress the kids all up and do pictures. We keep saying that we will, but this week we really do need to do it. Anyday but Friday works for me. Call me and we will chat. Anyhow, I just wanted to comment on how amazingly adorable your kids are! Love ya lots!
ReplyDeleteHey Valeigha! I saw your blog listed on Sheri's and just had to peek! Your kids are sooo cute, I can't believe how much Mack has grown. It's good to see that you guys are doing well...
ReplyDelete