Happy First Birthday Mya!!

Mya's birthday was on Saturday. We had a princess party for her which was a lot of fun. Mack was such a big helper while I got everything ready for the party. He was so excited for Mya's birthday, he even had to pick out a present for her from him. Of course he bought her a princess big bouncie ball. We invited over family for cupcakes and ice cream. The kids had a lot of fun playing together.





Mya had her own castle cake to her self. She didn't really dig in like a thought she would, but eventually she ate some of the frosting. I made strawberry cupcakes with a cherry on top for the other kids.We had balloons, necklaces and bracelets for party favors. We bought Mya a princess chair to match her brother's mater chair. She loves it. I love this picture with her and her cousin AJ sitting in them. Mya also received a lot of other fun presents. Thanks everyone!!
Hey! Cute party! You are so good to do all of that. The cake turned out so cute. She is a cute little princess. It was great having you guys here today. Thanks for everything.
ReplyDeleteI can't beleive she is already 1! What a fun party! Happy birthday Mya!!
ReplyDeleteWow, if she's already one, then that means that mine will be turning one soon too! It goes by so fast! Your cake looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun party! Mya is so cute! I can't believe a year has gone by already. I am gearing up for Paige's birthday next week!
ReplyDelete