This last weekend we went the the famous MONSTER TRUCKS. Mack had the best time of his life, or so he says. We arrived a little early so we could walk around and look at all of the trucks. We bought Mack a racing flag and he was able to have the drivers sign his flag. There was even a girl driver, but Mack was not interested in girls. The Monster Truck show was loud but fun. During the break from racing the trucks, they had dirt bikes race. I thought the motorcycle races were really cool. The bikes raced in different divisions and the best was the 4-6 year olds. It was so cute. The moms were down there on the track chasing their boys around cheering them on. The freestyle was the best. Mack and his cousin Race were cheering for Big Foot the whole night and he had the most points so he won a big trophy. The boys were very impressed. I didn't get a lot of pictures because after two pics my camera battery died. So I will have to post some more when I get them from my sis-in law.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
MONSTER TRUCKS
This last weekend we went the the famous MONSTER TRUCKS. Mack had the best time of his life, or so he says. We arrived a little early so we could walk around and look at all of the trucks. We bought Mack a racing flag and he was able to have the drivers sign his flag. There was even a girl driver, but Mack was not interested in girls. The Monster Truck show was loud but fun. During the break from racing the trucks, they had dirt bikes race. I thought the motorcycle races were really cool. The bikes raced in different divisions and the best was the 4-6 year olds. It was so cute. The moms were down there on the track chasing their boys around cheering them on. The freestyle was the best. Mack and his cousin Race were cheering for Big Foot the whole night and he had the most points so he won a big trophy. The boys were very impressed. I didn't get a lot of pictures because after two pics my camera battery died. So I will have to post some more when I get them from my sis-in law.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought that would be something Cash would love, too. Looks like Mack had a great time!
ReplyDelete