Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Singing in the rain (snow)!!

Mack was excited to test out his new umbrella and rain boots, but then the rain turned into snow so he ran inside. I'm sure the umbrella and boots were worth buying seeing how he was only outside for two seconds.




MYA!!

I found Mya like this the other day. I leave her for one moment and she had gotten in to her brother's yogurt and stole his sippy cup. I had just bathed her too. She had yogurt all over her face and hair. She thought she was very funny because she knew what she was doing was naughty.




Happy Easter!!

We had a great Easter weekend. It was filled with easter egg hunts, dying eggs, dinners, bowling, and hanging out with family.





1 comment:

  1. Your hair is so pretty- I like it long like it is now. Oh yah, your children are cute too! ;)

    ReplyDelete