Monday, May 11, 2009

Cute babies!!

Baby animal day!!
We love going to the annual baby animal day. Mack talks about it all year. He loves to see all the different animals. He had fun holding them by himself. I think his favorite animal is the ducks. His face lit up when he saw the ducks and couldn't wait to hold one. It was especially fun this year with Mya, she loved the animals. Her favorite was the baby chicks, we couldn't get her away from them. One time I thought I had lost her, but she had ran back to the pin where the chicks were.
At first Mya was shy, but then she wanted to see and touch all the animals.

Mack loves the baby ducks.

I think this is so cute with Mack showing his baby sis the lambs.

Mya was excited to pet the bunnies.

Yuck!! Mya actually touched a SNAKE!

Ladd was trying to get Mack with the chick!

She was excited to finally touch the chicks!

Here is Mack petting the baby pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment