Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

I know this is a little late but I want to wish two awesome people a Happy Birthday!!

Jake turned the big 24 on the 17th!! Happy birthday little bro!! We love you and appreciate everything you do for our family. Jake is such a wonderful brother and uncle. My kids absolutely love their uncle Jake.

I won't tell everyone how old my mother is, but her birthday was on the 19th. Happy birthday mom!! We hope you had a great day on the airplane to SPAIN!! We love you!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your parents picking up Skyler? How fun...the trip and that he is coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake went on a mission to Spain. So him and my parents went there for fun. I wish Skyler was coming home, but he just barely hit his one year mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a bad friend, I forgot to wish him a happy birthday! It's good to see you guys around, you have the CUTEST kids! :)

    ReplyDelete