We had a wild & crazy weekend!!

On Saturday I went to all day Relief Society Super Saturday. I was in charge of a mini class which was teaching how to make baby bracelets. Then of course I had to sign up for all the other classes, yes I was a little stressed. Since Ladd was gone hunting I left the kids with a "real" babysitter for the very first time. I had a girl from my mia-maid class came over and babysit the kids. The kids loved her and had so much fun. As for the babysitter she must of gotten bored because this is how Mya's hair was fixed when I got home.

On Sunday we went to my neice's blessing. She was so cute in her dress. When it was time to take the pics she was tired and a little grouchy. So this is her grouchy tired look.
After the blessing me and my mom drove to Salt Lake to stay with her best friend Jenny. Monday morning we woke early to go to my favorite place:
Gardner Village. I love all the neat decor for Halloween and the witches are so cute.




Mack wanted a picture by the baseball witches. This one that was up to bat was his favorite.

I was surprised that Mya was willing to take a picture by herself!! (and she even was saying cheese)




We had so much fun @ Gardner Village.
For all those hunting fans our there Ladd shot a three point on his hunting trip. (yeah deer meat NOT)

What a good looking deer and hunter!!
That picture of Mack and Mya together in front of the hay bale is ADORABLE! I love her tongue!
ReplyDelete