Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lagoon!!

This last Saturday I went to Lagoon with the youth in our ward. I got put in as the first counselor in young women. We had a blast, it was fun to get to know some of the girls better. Plus, I am not going to lie it was a nice break away from the kiddos.

Here is Dorese our Pres. They had this cool herbst out in front of lagoon playing some crazy scary music. The car had hydraulics on it so it would bounce up an down.
I could not believe all the decorations.

After getting scared from Deception ( the scariest spook house ) we decided to ride the carousel.




We had so much fun just goofing around. This is me and Sidne, a laurel. I forgot how crazy girls can be.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are reminding me a lot of some cheerleading pics I have hidden away. (hidden away so I can pretend I was never that immature, dumb, wierd, bratty, etc.) :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you moved into the COOL ward as I call it. They always get to do fun stuff...I'm always jealous of what my sister gets to do with that ward! How fun the you are in YW!

    ReplyDelete