Friday, January 8, 2010

Updated pixs of the Kids!!

Mack Ladd 4 years old






Mya Vicki 21 months





Hadleigh Belle 5 months



I had fun taking pictures of the kids the other day. Jordon and Heather came down, so I got to snaps some shots of Hadleigh. She was so fun. She would just laugh and smile. Hadleigh has this new cheezy grin that is soooo darn cute. I love the age she is at, her little personality is starting to show more and more.

My two kids on the other hand were a little grouchy, but all in all I think I got some cute pixs. Mack is so funny with all of his different facial expressions. Mya finally came around and let me take a 'few' pictures of her and she thought she was pretty funny. She kept covering her eyes with her hands trying to play peek-a-boo.

Awwww, what a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are too cute! I am the same way, I constantly check to see who's updated their blogs and no one does! I will try to keep on it for you haha.

    ReplyDelete