Our family is big into football. After the pro-bowl game tonight the countdown to the big game is on, the SUPER BOWL. This year my team made it again and I am so excited. When me and Ladd first got mairred it was the begginning of football season and since Ladd is a die hard Seahawk fan he told me that I needed to pick a team and route for them. Sooo after long hard thought I picked the Colts and have been cheering them on ever since. I do have to admit since I love my husband, I also cheer for the Seahawks. But this week is all about Peyton and the Colts. Who would want the Saints to win anyways after the beating they gave Brett Farve, come on that was down right rude. Can't wait for the SUPER BOWL!!! Go COLTS!!
Don't invite Spencer. He will ruin your excitement lol.
ReplyDeleteUs, too! :) WOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteI like the Colts too but I am a huge Reggie Bush fan so I will have to go with the Saints... But I still love you Valeigha!!
ReplyDeleteBlake loves the Colts and can't wait for the Super Bowl. It is going to be a great game.
ReplyDelete