Friday, May 14, 2010

A sweet welcome home!!

My baby brother, Elder Skyler Clark, returned home from serving a mission in New Jersey. Wow how times flies!!! I was so excited see him. We had to wait all day for him to finally arrive, his plane got in at the Pocatello airport at 10:30 pm. My mom freaked out when he came through the door. He is such a tease he sticks his head out and then goes back into the door before coming to see us. It is so good to finally have my whole family together again. It has been about 7 years since we have all been together ( not counting the break before Skyler left when no one was on a mission, but it was only for 4 months )

Skyler has been such a good example to me and my family. I am so proud of him for serving a full time mission. I love when missionaries come home they have such a glow about them and you can feel the spirit so strong. I know that Skyler was an excellent missionary and will accomplish great things in his life.

We love you Uncle Skyler!!!

To keep ourselves busy during the day we made Skyler some welcome home signs.


Here he is walking through the door.

Mack couldn't wait to see his uncle. He was so excited!! All day long he kept asking if it was time to go get him.


Grandpa, Hadleigh, Jordon, & Heather hanging out at the airport.

Mya and aunt Jackie. She loves playing with her auntie. We were sad that Spencer had to work :(


WELCOME HOME SKY-GUY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, time does fly. You will have to let me know when he is reporting at church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't mean to hijack this post, but I went to school with Ladd and we are planning our ten year class reunion. We need to get in touch with Ladd to give him the information. Will you email me at holtfam(at)gmail(dot)com?
    Shara (Furniss) Holt

    ReplyDelete