
This summer has been so crazy. I kind of feel out of control. There is so much to do and no time. Wow, working really puts a damper on things, don't get me wrong I like my job, but then that leaves little time for the important things like having summer fun (and housework) :( . So we have been taking advantage of every weekend trying to do something 'FUN" with the fam. We have been to two different air plane shows, the blue angels, West Yellowstone, Bear Lake, fed the geese at the green belt in Idaho Falls, watched the fire works in Pocatello, Lava Hot Springs, went to Mack's soccer games, and we love just enjoying each other by hanging out. I have so much to blog about I just don't even know where to start. I can not believe how fast time flies. I just got Mack's letter in the mail for pre-school and Mya is all of a sudden a little girl -no longer the baby and barely even a toddler.

Check this kid out, he loves ribs and isn't afraid to get dirty. I just love this boy. I was so proud of him at his soccer games. Not to brag but he scored at least eight goals a game. He figured out pretty fast how to steal the ball and go all the way to the goal. Mack is so thoughtful of others, there was this quiet small girl on his team that was timid and he told me" Mom I think that I am going to pass the ball to Emma so she can score, I think that she would really like that" At one game he wasn't scoring as much and we asked him why wasn't he being so aggressive and he told us he was concentrating on making sure he got "block of the ball."

Then there is this little ball of fire. Mya defiantly keeps me on my toes. She is just full of so much life, she makes me smile! There other day I had a sneeze attach and she came up to me "Bless you mom" I just love how kids pick up on certain things. Even tonight I was just kind of tired and spacing off, well Mya came right over and got right in my face and asked "mom, you ok, what's wrong?" it was so cute how concerned she was. As sweet as this one is, she sure does have a temper and is very stubborn. She knows how to get what she wants.
Only a few more weekends of summer and I hope we make the best of them. ;)
Valeigha!!! Jake gave me your address to your blog and it is so adorable!! You are an awesome photographer but I also think your couldn't get cuter kids:) So glad I got to spend time with your family! I will probably see you again at Skyler and Natalie's wedding:)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture at Bear Lake. I bet you guys had a ton of fun. Sounds like to got a lot of fun things done this summer.
ReplyDelete