
I know that I am behind but I need to start somewhere, so why not with this fun filled day of fishing. Mack had been begging Ladd to go fishing so we packed up and took him to the river. We didn't catch any fish but the kids had fun trying. The weather was perfect.... warm but not hot, there was an over cast so the sun wasn't glaring in our eyes.

Ahh, the worms. Why is it that kids are so fascinated with worms?

Mack was not afraid to help put his worm on the hook!!

Mya on the other hand was a little grossed out, especially when the worm moved!!

Mr. Cool fishing all by himself!!

Mya being a big girl trying to fish with Daddy's pole!

We even got to see some pelicans flying around which the kids thought was super cool. What a GREAT day with the FAM!!!
hey I have missed all those cool pics you take. You are so good with the camera. Of course those are the cuties kids. I am glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteLove grandma
I love those pictures!! It looks like you guys had fun! I'm jealous, I really want to go fishing lol.
ReplyDelete