Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simply Sweet!!!

Mack can be the sweetest little boy. I wanted to hurry and blog about Mr. Mack before I forgot some of the things he does that just melts my heart.

Since it is Christmas time and time to think about what we want Santa to bring I have been trying to get some ideas from Mack. He wants a Nintendo DS and a "real" Dallas Cowboys helmet. He has wanted a helmet for awhile now and when he gets something in his head he will not let it go until he gets what he wants. So last night we drove past the mall and he immediately started yelling stop go to the mall to get my helmet, but then he stopped yelling and said, "Dad, never mind don't go to the mall to get my helmet I will just ask Santa for one so you don't have to use all of your money to buy my helmet." (We have been telling him that the helmets are too much money to buy him one, since it is close to Christmas we want to wait and buy it for him then.)

He is also very observant and is the first to come give me a hug when he knows I am having a bad day. AND for the most part he is very good to his sis and takes really good care of her. When we go places he makes sure she is okay and others aren't being mean to her.

We just got back from spending some time with Ladd's family in Twin and the kids were down stairs playing, Mya started to cry and Mack went running to make sure she was okay. After helping her up the stairs he said, "Don't worry mom I gave her a hug to help her feel better."

Here are some of my favorite pics of my handsome boy........



I am so grateful to have such a loving, sweet, adorable little boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment