







Oh, how fast my little princess is growing up!! I was just thinking the other day how I have not posted about her for awhile and since I took some cute pictures of this Diva, why not do a post about Miss Mya. She is such a little girly-girl. Her favorite color is pink and purple. She loves Micky Mouse Clubhouse, especially Minnie Mouse. She is talking in complete sentences and says the funniest things. I think two is one of my favorite ages just because of the things they come up with. She loves to play house and be the mom. Another one of her favorite things to do is to collect rocks, any kind of rocks. Everyday we leave the baby sitter's house we have to grab a handful of rocks. She was a little disappointed the other day she couldn't' get rocks because they were covered in snow. Mya has learned how to torment her older brother and does a good job at it. She has also learned that if she screams really loud then her brother normally takes the blame for things. I love the fact that she has not grown out her goofy smile (photo #8). She is also totally potty trained, YEAH!!! I just love this girl sooo much.
Ah, she's getting so big! Cute photos!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is sure cute!!! We miss you guys!! It seems like we never see you anymore. We may have to work in a playdate sometime soon!
ReplyDelete