Saturday, July 16, 2011

We love St. George :)

During Easter Weekend the Clark Fam (except Jake who had to work ) took a drive to St. George to enjoy some SUN and to visit their Grandparents!!! We had a lot of fun!!! The weather was gorgeous!!! We went to the park, shopping, dinner, took a fun walk/climb up some red rocks, went swimming, Mesquite, and the best part....... just hanging out with the FAM :)

Awww.... I just love St. George and how beautiful it is!!!

The Park:
We had Aunt Natalie show us how it is done!!











The Red Rocks:






Miss Hadleigh was exhausted, so she stayed in the car and slept with Grandpa Jeff!


Swimming:


Mannix loved the water!!




Yes, Ladd is doing a Back Flip!!




Check out that jump!!!


Sooooo Tired!!


Goodbye St. George!!!


The Drive home..... RAIN :(

1 comment:

  1. OK! That looks like a fun trip! And you really take some beautiful pictures Valeigha! Your kids are getting so darn big, I can't believe it. I hope you are all doing well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete