March 28th Mya turned THREE...... Wow how time sure does fly.
On her birthday I was driving home from St. George, so Mya spent most of the day with Grandma LaRue and Grandpa Mauger. She sure has a lot of fun with them. I had just invited family over for cake and ice cream at 7 and I got home from my vacation at 6..... So I was in a frantic to get everything done, but we managed to frost the cake and cupcakes just in time for the Party.

On her birthday I was driving home from St. George, so Mya spent most of the day with Grandma LaRue and Grandpa Mauger. She sure has a lot of fun with them. I had just invited family over for cake and ice cream at 7 and I got home from my vacation at 6..... So I was in a frantic to get everything done, but we managed to frost the cake and cupcakes just in time for the Party.

Mya chose to have a Lady Bug themed Birthday!!!



The Birthday Girl. While I was in St. George I bought this cute Tutu in Las Vegas for this special occasion. Mya loves to dress up in her "dancing" clothes.










No comments:
Post a Comment