So what if I am only 2 months late!!
Happy Birthday Ladd!!
This year Ladd turned the big 30!! I can remember being little and thinking once you hit your thirties then you are sooo old. Well that is not the case any more :) I wanted to make Ladd's 30th birthday special with a surprise party and all that jazz but his birthday just kind of snuck up on me. We did have some brownies and ice cream before his birthday with my parents and Jake. Then for his "real" birthday my mom, Jordon, Heather, and Jake took the kids for the weekend. They all headed up to my grandpa's cabin. So I did get to take Ladd out for his birthday and we had the whole weekend to ourselves. (Thanks family for being so awesome!!!)
Happy Birthday Ladd!!
This year Ladd turned the big 30!! I can remember being little and thinking once you hit your thirties then you are sooo old. Well that is not the case any more :) I wanted to make Ladd's 30th birthday special with a surprise party and all that jazz but his birthday just kind of snuck up on me. We did have some brownies and ice cream before his birthday with my parents and Jake. Then for his "real" birthday my mom, Jordon, Heather, and Jake took the kids for the weekend. They all headed up to my grandpa's cabin. So I did get to take Ladd out for his birthday and we had the whole weekend to ourselves. (Thanks family for being so awesome!!!)
The kids love to help blow out the candles. Isn't this the Best picture ever!!! I mean seriously look at Mack and those cheeks!!
My parents bought Ladd his first set of golf clubs!!! Mack was sooo excited. Now his daddy can take him golfing!!! YAY!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment