Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekend @ the Cabin!!!

The weekend of Ladd's birthday my Mom, Jake, Heather, & Jordon took the kids to my grandpa's cabin near Henry's Lake. The kids had a blast!!! They love spending time with Family!! Thanks to Jake.... I have some pics of the fun weekend.

As a kid I went to the cabin every summer and have so many good memories of the cabin so I am so glad that my kids were able to go and enjoy the cabin!!

The kids sitting on this cool wooden swing that sits right in front on the cabin.


Playing horseshoes!! I loved playing horseshoes when I was younger!! They still have the same old horseshoes that I played with :)


Just hanging out inside the cabin!!


Going for a walk!!



Throwing rocks into the Lake. I am sure Mack tried to skip a few.



One day they went to West Yellowstone!!



The kids got to feed a cute little chipmunk!


Thanks guys for taking the kids to the cabin and letting me and Ladd enjoy a quiet weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment