
Saturday we invited our friends the Christiansens over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun!! We had a great chicken dinner and then we roasted marshmallows for dessert. I found these marshmallows that were vanilla and caramel - they were yummy!! My parents gave us this little fire pit for Christmas, it was fun to finally be able to set it up and use it.

Smile for the camera!
I just thought this picture is cute of Erika & Paige.

Mya absolutely loved the fire. She was completely content sitting in her chair stuffing her face with marshmallows and cookies. She
actually sat still the whole night! She even helped Ladd roast some mallows!!


Here is some of the gang!! I think Parker was having too much fun running around to get in a picture.

Our fabulous fire. WE Had A Great
BBQ!!!
It was a fun time. We will have to do it again soon.
ReplyDelete