So on Wednesday I went outside to let the dog out & while I was waiting for him to do his duty I noticed how warm it was outside. I looked up in the sky & there wasn't a single cloud. I was so excited!! I went & got the pools out for the first time this summer. Then I called up my friend Hillary & invited her over for a Swim day!!
We had sooo much fun!!
These two wild boys
had a blast jumping in & out of the pool!!

Mya was more excited that the
ice cream man came around w/Popsicles!!

I just
love these two boys chillin in the baby pool!!

Of course we even had to get out the
crazy sprinkle hose. I love how Mack even holds his breath to run through the sprinkle.

Sweet little Pierce was so
tired!! It was cute because we kept telling Mya to be quiet while the baby was sleeping. She would go up to Pierce put her finger to her mouth and try to make the shhh sound.

So
adorable sitting in the stroller.
Thanks Hillary, Cash, & Pierce for the super fun day!!
I'm so glad that you checked my blog out. Love the pictures of the kids in the pool. Say your mom the other day with the kids, Mac was so funny. HOpe girls camp was fun.
ReplyDelete