Wednesday, June 10, 2009

DiRtY ToiLeT??????

So Mack asked me today what the plan was for the day. He likes to know if we are having a play date or something fun like that. I told him we were probably just going to stay home because I needed to clean the house. His reply was a bit shocking. He said oh good, do you think you could clean my toilet because it is sooo dirty and then when you are done you should probably clean yours to. Can you believe that? I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. Ladd is constantly teasing me about being OCD. I think maybe I am raising a clean freak!! Oh and when I didn't get around to actually cleaning the toilet for awhile he kept asking me about it and seemed very concerned about his "dirty" toilet. I still am trying to figure our if he is going to be OCD or if my toilet really was extremely dirty. What 4 year old boy is worried about his dirty house??

2 comments:

  1. that is hilarious, what a funny kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a silly little boy, he has the cutest personality!

    ReplyDelete