Mack finally learned how to ride his bike with out training wheels!!

Once Mack sets his mind on something it is impossible to change it. I just hope his determination will get him far in life. On Saturday he made up his mind that he wanted to learn how to ride his bike with our training wheels. With in fifteen minutes he had it down he was still a little wobbly so he stayed outside all day riding his bike until he got it down just perfect. So far we haven't had any major crashes. Even though his strong willed personality drives me crazy some days I am so proud of him.

Just look at the face, concentrating so hard.

He is so proud of himself.

Roscoe also likes to follow Mack around. Those two are best buds.
Oh, Valeigha! He is so stinkin cute and I cannot believe he can do that...he seems so little. Way to go Mack!
ReplyDelete