Thursday, September 24, 2009

Million Dollar Smile!! :)

By the time this kid is 18 I'm sure we will have paid thousands of dollars on Dentist bills. So today we went to the dentist to get three cavities fixed. Like always according to the Dentist they are just small but we should take care of the anyway, blah blah blah. Well by the time we paid for the cleaning visit & the cavities we owe a little over $500 dollars. Not to mention for the past two years every time we have taken Mack to the Dentist he has at least 3-4 cavities & each one even though small seem to cost a little over a $100 per tooth. I promise that I brush everyday & we even do the fluoride. The dentist seems to think it is generic, YUCK!! I just hope his permanent teeth are better. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment