Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First day of Pre-school was.....

a SUCCESS!!

Mack was very excited for his first day of school. He had his morning all planned out the night before. He kept telling me over & over what he was going to do: wake up early, eat breakfast, get dressed, & then go to school. And that is exactly what we did, with the exceptions of a few meltdowns. I think he is worse then a girl. First meltdown was over his cereal. Then the next was over his shirt because it didn't fit just perfect. Lastly he was just nervous going to school. We made it to school on time & surprisingly he LOVED it. He told me after I picked him up that school was funner then he thought.
I still can't believe that my little boy is all grown up!! ( I might have had a small meltdown )

When we got home from school I had to take some pics of his little bear hat and then Mack wanted me to take some of all of his projects that he made today. This one is a baseball bear.

This is a coloring of Max the school bear. He told me he didn't color very much because he was waiting to do it at home.


Mya had to get her picture taken of course.

Well we did it. We made it through the first day of preschool succussfully!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have a kid old enough for preschool! Mack looks SO cute with his nervous little smile. Jack use to be a big time girl about small stuff when he was that age...I thought it was having all sisters but maybe its just a phase ;) ps. I love your zebra purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is Mack going to Preschool?? Parker is loving going to his Preschool. He looks forward to it every day, and I have to tell him not today, but tomorrow. He is like a different boy at school, so glad!! We need to get together soon. Are you still thinking about going to the scrapbook retreat with me?? It would be a blast. Talk to Ladd and let me know, we will have to let the people doing it know soon so they can decide the final cost and assign meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when did he get that big??? What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete