I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, it is already November!!! I have to say this is my favorite time of the year. I love the leaves, the holiday's, the food, and getting to be with family. The other day we went to airport park and played in the leaves, it was soooo much fun minus the migraine that I had.
The pictures of your kids are so wonderful! They are getting so big! Weird I should say that since I have never actually met them...but from the pictures...WOW! One fall you will have to come visit and I will show you the leaves of the East. You would LOVE IT! It has still been in the mid 60's...makes playing in the leaves TONS of fun! You gotta come over!
The pictures of your kids are so wonderful! They are getting so big! Weird I should say that since I have never actually met them...but from the pictures...WOW! One fall you will have to come visit and I will show you the leaves of the East. You would LOVE IT! It has still been in the mid 60's...makes playing in the leaves TONS of fun! You gotta come over!
ReplyDelete