I love Christmas Sunday. I hear people joke that the only time you need to go to church is on Christmas and Easter. I love hearing all the songs sung and the stories told about the 'true' meaning of Christmas. The savior's birth is so important. Our lesson in young woman's today was so awesome. We had a silent testimony meeting. We listened to Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant while watching the navity that the church puts out. Then all of us leaders brought something that would represent our testimony but it had to be related to Chrsitmas. We bore our testimony and why Chrsitmas is so important to us. It was so spiritual even the girls got tears in their eyes. I bought my kids some cute nice church clothes to wear for this special occassion and of course I just wanted to get one cute picture of the two....
that sleeping one is just too precious! I know your pain...I give up taking pictures of my girls! :)
ReplyDelete