Saturday, December 19, 2009

All the hustle and bustle........

Wow, I haven't updated the blog for a while. I feel like I have been so busy and I haven't had much time to even sit down at the computer. Even though I have been busy I don't really know what exactly I have been doing. I have been getting ready for Christmas and all but a few stocking stuffers I am done. I did make Christmas cards and on Monday I am making candy with my family.

Our wonderful fake tree!! Last year after Christmas I went to the store and bought a tree 75% off. Normally we cut down a tree but I hate when the ornaments fall off and the branches are hanging down to the ground because of all the ornaments. I just want a tree where I can hang the ornaments how and where I want. Even though it was against what Ladd wants, we own a fake tree. I have to admit it even looks pretty good.



This is my most favorite look that Mya gives. She squints her left eye and her nose and puts her head back. It is so funny and I finally caught it on camera. So since I haven't blogged to much of how my kids have been here is a little update. Mya is getting so big. She is talking a lot and copies everything that Mack says and does. She loves to do what ever anybody else is doing. She loves all the girlie stuff: phones, chap stick, shoes or boots, fuzzy pajamas, blankets, her sippy cup, and pretties which are earings and bracelets. She has turned into quite the litle helper. She helps me around the house, wether I am cleaning, doing laundry, or cooking. She has recently became interested in TV and loves to watch Dora or Micky Mouse Clubhouse. I can't wait to see her face light up on Christmas morning.

Mack has also grown up way to fast for me. He is going to preschool and is learning so much. Everyday he comes home and has to tell me everything that he did and learned. He can almost write his name, but knows how to spell it. He is obssesed with sports. He has recently picked his own team to route for, which broke his Dad's heart. Mack is now a Dallas Cowboy fan. Mack is full of stories and talks my ear off daily. He is also loves to play with hot wheel cars. Everytime we go to the store he tries to get me to buy one for him. He is very determined and normally gets what he wants.
Time just seems to keep going so fast, they just look so big to me in this picture. I love how Mack is being the older brother and putting his arm around his little sis. He is just a good big brother and takes good care of Mya. She is one lucky girl to have such a protective older brother. They play so good together (for the most part). I am so greatful for both of my beautiful kids. I love the Christmas season and the spirit of giving that it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment