Saturday, December 26, 2009

Homemade candies!!!

Making candies for Christmas is a big family tradition. This year was a little different. My aunt ended up having a brain anurism (sorry don't know spelling, either does the dictionary) and was put into the hospital, so my mom left early to be with her and my dad. Luckily my aunt survived and is doing much better. So me and Heather were left to finish making the rest of the candy. I think all in all we did a pretty good job.

My favorite, chocolate covered pretzels. I love them because they are sweet and salty.

Hadleigh tried out the jumper for the first time. She liked it for awhile, but every time that Mya would help her jump she would get mad.

Mya would not leave Hadleigh alone, she wanted her to jump!!! When Hadleigh got sick of the jumper, Mya wanted in. So I put her in to see what she would do. She loved jumping on her knees, it was so funny.

Awwww, the cute trio!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that they turned out really good. Your making my hungry. Thankgoodness that Aunt Wendy is doing well. Scary how things happen.

    ReplyDelete