Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My little SNEAK!!!

Look at this cute, adorable, yet mischievous face. This little girl is very curious and loves to get into everything and anything, especially when she has been told no. I swear it is like a game to her. As soon as I leave a room she is looking for something to get into and make a mess.


One of Mya's favorite things to sneak is PENS. So far she has only colored on paper and herself. Sunday she got a hold of a pen and went to drawing all over her legs. She was pretty proud of her work and wanted to show everyone what she had done. I have to admit it was pretty funny.


Here she is showing me where she had colored!!

3 comments:

  1. I should take a picture of Paige's legs, they look the same at the moment. Something about a pen and how it magically colors! A least Mya has only colored on herself and paper. My walls, floors, books, and a blanket or two have all got Paige's mark left on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think her and Hadleigh have been hangin out too much! At least it wasn't Sharpie!

    ReplyDelete