Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cookie Madness!!

Every year for Valentines Day me and my mom get together and make sugar cookies. It is probably the only time of the year that I actually eat sugar cookies. This year was so fun because both kids were able to be involved with making the cookies.


What crazy kids I have!!


Mya had to be up on the counter right in the middle of everything. She was so interested in what was going on, but I think she liked the candy the best.


Mack loves to make cookies. He was so excited to be able to roll at the dough and cut the cookies all by himself.


Grandma is helping Mya roll our some dough.


After we were done with the dough, Mya was a MESS!!

I love his tongue!! He was concentrating very hard on frosting those cookies.

Ta Da!! The finished product. YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love those kiddies so much! Those cookies were yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and your mom do everything together! That is so awsome! Your kids are way super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutly adore those photos! I've been too much of a control freak to let my kids do that! You made it look so ok that I'm gonna have to try it out...to let my kids help me make some for St. Patricks day. They will love it!

    ReplyDelete