
I am such a sucker for crafts. I saw these cute blocks on my friend's blog and had to make them. You can also go to How Does She to see the same project and get more details. The other day I decided I was going to be brave and make these blocks. I told my mom about them and she wanted to make them, so we decided why not just have a project day. We invited her best friend Jenny, my sister-in-laws Jackie and Heather to join in on the fun. We went a little crazy and made some for every season. The set above is for anytime of the year. The clips are for hanging pictures or whatever you want. I had a blast hanging out with the girls being crafty. I think that they turned out so cute and I am so glad I made them. Thanks Erika for the great idea.

Valentines Day!

St. Patrick's Day

Easter & Spring!

Summer!

Halloween!

Thanksgiving!

and Christmas!
Too cute! I love them all!
ReplyDeleteThose are super cute. I think I'll have to try them out.
ReplyDeletecant wait to finish mine!!
ReplyDeleteI've been such a blogging SLACKER! I love the blocks! Maybe someday I'll get around to finishing my OTHER blocks, then I can move on to these! Haha. And I LOVE all the pictures of your kids in the cookies post and your "love is in the air" post. Mack is such a stud in his little wife beater!!!
ReplyDelete