
This post is way overdue. (I was going through pics on my phone and found these) Every year our ward has a skating party. The kids love it and I even have some fun skating around. As long as I am holding on to something, like pushing Mya in the stroller, then I don't have any problems. Mack was so independent!! He wanted to be able to skate on his own so bad. He would fall and jump right up assuring us he was "fine". He stayed in the kiddie area most of the night throwing the ball into the basketball hoop. I was pretty impressed, he made just about every basket. He finally did fall on his head pretty hard and then he was done for the night. Mya had fun riding in the stroller, running around, climbing on the arcade games, and playing on the jungle gym.


Here is the jungle gym toy. Mya just climbed right in it and away she went. Mack has always been so cautious so it is crazy to me that Mya just goes for it. Towards the end of the night I left to go get our stuff and Ladd was right there watching the kids, but I guess Mack couldn't see us and he totally freaked out. He came running out of that thing as fast as he could just screaming and crying. He thought we had left us, and then there is Mya who could care less.



We ended the night with an icee. And yes Mya has a Bakugan tattoo.
I wish so bad I could have met you Sunday! It would have been fun to meet you!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna miss your bro! But I'm so happy that you get him back. He certainly is a keeper. I'm hoping I getta meet you this summer. I should be bringing my kids home to see their cousins...your mom already asked us to stay a night with her. Hope you are around!