Saturday, April 3, 2010

My cute little chicks!!!

Today we are having a little Easter get together with the Mauger's so I put on Mya's new pretties that she got for her birthday, which just so happen to be Easter. She is sporting her new Easter egg earrings, bow, necklace and bracelet. Yesterday I painted my finger nails and guess who just had to get her's painted as well. She is all dolled up and ready to party!!!






Mack is sporting his new LA Lakers shirt that he got as an early Easter present. I saw it @ Old Navy and was so excited to buy it for him. His uncle Skyler is a huge Lakers fan and I think that is where Mack has picked it up from. He has especially been into the Lakers this year and has been cheering them on. Well I went and gave Mack the shirt and the kid was devastated he apparently is a Utah Jazz fan and hates purple. I am not kidding he threw a fit for about an hour. So I told him that I was going to take the shirt back and get my money. He did not like that idea and came up with the conclusion that he likes the Lakers just not the purple and he is a Lakers and Jazz fan. Wow, who knew buying the kid a new shirt was going to be such a big deal. I am in trouble when it comes to this kid and he is only 4.

(This picture looks exactly like his uncle Skyler)




The Mauger kids want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Spencer can't get over how much Mack looks like Skyler in all those pictures. Of course Ms. Mya is looking fabulous in all of her pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Sky is going to love Macks shirt! I am so happy that Mya likes her pretties!

    ReplyDelete