We love to take the 4-wheeler out for a ride. On days that we just want to get out of the house we just load up and go for a RIDE!!! This trip we just took the 4-wheeler out to the Big Butte and drove around on some trails. On our ride we saw some antelope. It was a little windy so we got Dirty! Mack normally sits in the front then Ladd and I sit in the very back with Mya on my lap and then away we go...........
Mya got tired of riding after awhile so us girls sat in the truck while the boys went on a little bit more crazy ride. Mack made Ladd do about 20 cookies in the dirt!!!
I normally don't like to post pics of me but my kids like to see pics of their mom and dad so I am posting this pic to show how dirty I was after our ride.
We love our 4-wheeler :)
No comments:
Post a Comment