Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lovin on baby Animals

We missed out on Baby Animal Day last year so this year I was on the look out for any news of when it would be. I was lucky enough to spot a poster advertising it so I called up my sis Heather and we made plans to take the kids. Who doesn't love seeing the adorable baby farm animals? Plus at Baby Animal day you get to pet all of the animals and go for a wagon ride. This year was really rainy and wet so it was held inside which was really nice.

The kids couldn't resist the Gator and had to climb all over it. It was hard to get all three kids to look and me and smile at the same time so here are 3 different photos with 1 kid looking and smiling:
Here is Hadleigh's cheesy grin!!


Here is Mack's handsome smile!!


and here is Mya's adorable cheesy smile!


Petting the baby goats.


The ducks did not want to get held so they would all snuggle in the middle of the pool.


Aunt Heather helping Mya pet a baby duck.


Mack was so proud of himself for grabbing and holding the duck all by himself!


The baby chicks are probably my favorite!!


The girls loved the bunnies!!


Checkin in on the Llamas!!


Mack liked the horses. And I just love how for what ever event we are going to he dresses for the occasion :)


The cute little piggies!!


The baby lambs.


and finally the baby calf.

There was also some reptiles and a big yellow snake that all 3 kids went and petted. I am glad that we made it to baby animal day this year and that Aunt Heather and Cousin Hadleigh could come.

No comments:

Post a Comment