Thursday, August 25, 2011

Big #6 !!!!

I better hurry and post Mack's Birthday!! This year he turned 6!! So crazy!! I kept asking Mack what he wanted to do for his birthday and he just couldn't decide. He did however want to do something big and fun with his friends. I gave in and let him choice 2 friends and I took them to Kung Fu Panda 2. He chose Cash Kirwan and Parker Christiansen to take to the show with him. We had a lot of fun. It was just me and the boys. It was so fun to see the boys get excited about the movie and hear them talk about it on the ride home.

On Mack's real Birthday we had family over for cake and ice cream. I took Mack to the party store and let him choice what theme he wanted and he surprised me and went with the Army theme.

The Decorations:

The cake:

Cupcakes:

The Birthday Boy!!

Blowing out the candles:
Opening up the presents:




Happy birthday Buddy!!! We love you so much!

Mack is such a good helper with his little sister and cousin Mannix. He is so tender hearted and has a soft spot for his little cousins. Mack is very smart and wants to know everything he can. He likes to asks a lot of questions and figure things out. Mack loves sports, golfing with his Papa, playing with his Dad, riding his bike, playing with friends, and is always on the go. He likes when his bathroom and bedroom are kept clean. Mack is very particular about following the rules and hates to disappoint others. Now that he is older he reminds me and Ladd to follow the rules such as speeding or putting our seat belts on in the car.

I am so glad to have My Mack Attack and wouldn't trade him for the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment