For Thanksgiving dinner and the rest of the week we drove down to St. George to visit my grandma. We had lots of fun.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Thanksgiving 09!!
For Thanksgiving dinner and the rest of the week we drove down to St. George to visit my grandma. We had lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish we could go see grandma.
ReplyDeleteAww! That looked like so much fun! I'm sad that we missed out! We are hoping to make it down to St. George after Christmas. You guys should come!
ReplyDeleteHi guys! This is Adam and Shantaila. It looks like you guys had lots of fun! What a fun warm way to spend Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteWAY TOO MUCH FUN! I'm jealous, the pictures are so cute...but then again they always are. I'm proud of you for you being the one who won your money back, lol! Glad you had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteAww! Thank you! I LOVE brown and gold for Christmas, it looks really natural on the tree but it's still festive. See you on Christmas Eve!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you've never heard this before ;)... but both of your darling kids look so much like clarks! Cute blog.. cute family!
ReplyDeletelooks like you guys had lots of fun!! jake always talks about how much he loves your kiddos it is so cute!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-drama-mandarin
ReplyDelete