
So.... the other day I was feeling pretty bad for my cute chubby dog. He has been an outside dog and has been staying in the garage. Well lately all he does is just lay on his doggy bed and when he gets up he sort of limps and acts like his hip is bad. I got this crazy idea in my head to go ahead and shave the dog and let him stay inside. After 3 hours of shaving the dog (thanks mom for helping) and a 1/2 hour bathing the dog, he is now allowed inside. Roscoe feels pretty dang special. You can totally tell he knows he is livin the high life. He went from the garage to this.......

SLEEPING in Mack's bed. That's right he thinks he is so special he must sleep on the bed with a blanket on top of him. The kids love having the dog inside and so far (knock on wood) he has actually been a good dog, he hasn't had any accidents. AND, I have to admit I kind of like having him around.
That is so cute. I don't think our dog could survive outside. Blake loves sleeping with her.
ReplyDelete