Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I just love Thanksgiving!!! What more could you ask for yummy food, spending time with family, relaxing, and great sales. We were able to come to St. George to visit my Grandma for this wonderful holiday. We drove down yesterday with my parents and brother Jake. I am so excited to just relax and spend time with my family. I am however sad that my other two brothers couldn't make it, We will miss you!! I am also bummed out that we are not going with the Maugers on the annual Christmas Tree Hunt. I just want all my family and friends to know that I am grateful for you and your friendship. I am also grateful for good health, a great home, and for my wonderful brother Skyler who is out serving a mission. There is just so much in my life to be grateful for. I am truly blessed!! I hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being so awesome! We wish that we could've been both places!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your thanksgiving was a good one! I love all the pictures! The wedding was beautiful! And your dog is one lucky pup! Enjoy your up and coming holidays! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete