Monday, November 9, 2009

Recap of Halloween!!

Well, I am finally getting around to downloading Halloween pics on my computer, so I know that this post is very late. I love Halloween, it is my favorite holiday so I kind of go over board. This year we had three different parties that we went to. First was was @ my mom's house, we had a lot of yummy fun finger food and then we carved pumpkins. We had a vote as to which was the best pumpkin and of course Mack won.

Here is some of our yummy food, I decided not to post every picture.



Trying to get three kids to look at the camera, IMPOSSIBLE!! Mack as you can see is taking his role as a tiger very serious.

Here is miss cutie, Hadleigh.

Uncle Jake is such a good sport to let my kids jump on him for hours.

I just love this pic of Ladd. He decided to actually carve a pumpkin this year, but had to wear gloves. I love it.

Jordon & Heather!!

The final product of our fabulous pumpkins!! I did wolves because of my fascination of the Twilight series NEW MOON!!

Spencer & Jackie!!


Friday was the Mauger party @ my house. We had a lot of fun we tattooed pumpkins, bobbed for apples, limboed with a witche's broom, fished for spiders, and had some more yummy food.




Here is the whole clan (minus Kennedie) with The Blind Ref (grandpa)!!!




Don't we all look so HAPPY LOL!!!
One scary witch!!


Then on Saturday we went over to the church for pizza and trick or treating. The kids had fun!! Afterward we went to my parents, the neighbors, and Ladd's grandparents for more trick or treating.

All in all we had one spooky fantastic Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!!! I still havent loaded ours of the 3 of us as mice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween, it is my favorite too. The costumes are so cute. You're going to have to work on Ladd though. He needs something. Next year I want to come to a party, lol.

    ReplyDelete