Thursday, March 18, 2010

HaPpY St. PaTrIcK's DaY!!

Since Mack has been going to pre-school he has been into holidays. (ok, I won't lie holidays around our house is kind of a big deal) But he has been learning all about each holiday and the traditions that go along with them. He kept telling me that a little leprechaun was going to come and leave him some sort of a yummy treat. Well since I couldn't let a little four year old down. I decided to celebrate St. Patty's Day for the first time. I had the leprechaun pee green in the toilet and he even left some green candy along with green bread. (thanks to the downtown bread co.) When Mack woke up it was completely entertaining watching him freak out over green pee in the toilet. He was almost afraid that there was actually a leprechaun who would pee green. He loved the candy and couldn't wait to have green toast with his green bread. I even made him green eggs and green milk. Mack was so excited to have all green food until it was time to eat it and then he was super grossed out. I have to admit having your food a different color is a little weird.
Ta Da!! What do you think? Yum Yum!!

This was his reaction to the green food!!

He finally decided to eat the bread not toasted!

The rest of the day we just had fun playing outside and making dinner with Grandma.

(Disclaimer: In case any of you haven't noticed I am kind of a picture lover. I can't get enough! Even my house is decorated with pictures. So since this is my blog I love posting lots and lots of pictures. So sorry if anyone feels differently.)

Here is us enjoying the wonderful, perfect Spring Day!!








Mack was doing lots and lots of tricks for the camera!!

Mya is still trying to figure out how to JUMP!!


To top off our day we went to my mom's for a wonderful non-traditiononal Irish dinner which was absolutely Delish!! YaY for ham and potatoes!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow the pica are so good.. I think you are learning how to even make me look good that ia something in it self.. Have a great night,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those people in those pictures!! Cant wait til Saturday!

    ReplyDelete