Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LoVe, LoVe, LoVe IT!!!

I have fallen in love with zebra so I couldn't help myself but to take some pics of Mack with the zebra background...............

He was trying to be "mean"


My wild and crazy boy!!




I can't get enough of the blue eyes!!


And, I totally fell in love with these head bands as well. She has a pink and a purple one!

I know I am just can't help myself when it comes to cute girlie stuff!!! I don't know what I am going to do when Mya won't let me dress her up anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Honey you are getting so good with taking pics I always love looking at you blog. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LoVe LoVe LoVe these too!!! You are going to be pro soon! I am going to have to start paying you to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both have beautiful blue eyes. Watch out for the girls Mack.

    ReplyDelete