Monday, March 29, 2010

Two, 2, Second- BiRtHdAy!!!!

Yes it is true my little princess turned TWO this Sunday!! To start off this special day we had her open her big present from me and Ladd, which was a tricycle. It was all boxed up so we had to assemble it. Mya was so excited she has been talking about a "bike" for a long time now. Well all was going good until she sat on the bike, it is way to big for this little girl. I was devastated!! So it was back to Toys R Us to exchange the bike for one that is smaller. We went to Idaho Falls for a nice lunch @ Applebees and then to the store. We found a new princess bike that was already assembled, plus it was $20 off.

Here she is excited for her new bike!! (the big bike)

Both kids were excited to build the bike.

Mya loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse the cartoon and absolutely loves Minnie Mouse, so we had a Minnie Mouse themed Birthday. I decided to be brave and make her a cake, thanks to the help of my mom and great tips from my friend here is the finished product........

I also made some cupcakes that had pink sprinkles and a Minnie Mouse head on them.

The decorations.
I had Minnie and Mickey ears for the kids.

My sweet Birthday girl!!!


I found this fun number 2 sparkler, but the kids were actually afraid of it.





The girls had fun helping Mya open up her presents.



Here is the new princess bike, still a little big but fits a lot better.

We had a great day!!! Thanks to all of my family and Ladd's family who came to the party!!! I love being able to hang out with family and just party!!

Happy Birthday Mya!! We love you very much!!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a doll! And what a fun party! You are a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So SO cute!!!! love her little shirt! :) Looks like a super fun party.....great cake!!! Can't believe she is already 2....it goes way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Your cake turned out sooooooo good!!! It looks like the party was a success and super fun! I'll bet she is loving her new bike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun! The cake was pretty much professional! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTE party, I love the cake, did you make it?! I can't believe she is 2 already! Happy Birthday Mya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a wonderful mom and what a party....everything was yummy,fun and looked great. I as your mom am so proud..... Love ya Mya my two year old little sweet pea.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete