Oh... what a tradition going to the Parade is. I remember going every year when I was little and now I make Ladd go with me and the kids. This year we went with my Family and my Grandma and Grandpa Elliot were down so they came too. This year the parade started an hour early so it was a little chilly waiting for the parade to start.
Just waiting....
Do you think Mya loves her Uncle Jake or what?
I had to take a pic of the soldiers and the Flag!!!
and Mack had to take a pic with the army truck. He loves the army!!
Part way through cousin Race and aunt Marcie came and sat with us.
Mannix loved the parade. He was excited when they gave out chocolate milk and Popsicles.
We got to see Maisie on the dance float!
and that concludes the parade!!















No comments:
Post a Comment